EntryRevel.com (see “About ER” below) is looking for a social media marketing intern to help manage and evolve it’s growing brand. The position is unpaid (we can pay you in free swag, free drinks and Internet companionship, oh and did I mention: resume line item?) and the time commitment should only be a few hours a week. Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Daily social media management
- Social media following growth (via organic and paid)
- Twitter/Facebook alternative marketing
- Launch Instagram and SnapChat accounts
- Monthly newsletter (The Morning Word)
- Other: viral marketing ideas, grass roots marketing ideas, managing referral program etc.
About ER: Provides satirical guidance and commentary to the post-college crowd trying to survive their entry level years as adults. We’ve got about 10 contributors right now ranging in age from 21 to 35. It’s a fun squad and we don’t take sh*t too seriously.
Don’t send resumes, we won’t look at them. Just send a short (read: funny) note on why you think you’d fit in and how you can help grow the brand to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. If we like you we’ll setup and Skype/Google Hangouts chat.