Happy Snowmageddon 2017.
The Water Coolest is the curated clusterf*ck of business, career and personal finance news that’s going to make you marginally more intelligent among your peers.
1. If I had a dollar every time a liberal was pissed off about a Trump nominee … (Senate Confirms Sessions as Attorney General After Bitter Fight via Bloomberg)
2. “What a terrible tragedy in Atlanta” – said no one ever, except Sean Spicer. (Spicer claims he ‘clearly meant Orlando’ after citing mystery Atlanta terror attack three times via WaPo)
3. Don’t worry factory workers, Investment Bankers are losing their jobs to robots too. (As Goldman Embraces Automation, Even the Masters of the Universe Are Threatened via Technology Review)
3a. Hell, factory workers might even make coding blue collar … (The Next Big Blue-Collar Job Is Coding via Wired)
4. In other news, an investment bank is still a bunch of shit heads. (JPMorgan Found A Way To Make Jury Duty Even More Miserable via Dealbreaker)
5. Who’s on second? Seriously … why the f*ck is that guy on second base to start extra innings? (Report: MLB considering starting extra innings with runner on second base via SI)