Who’s got two thumbs and has a case of the Mondays? THIS GUY.
TL;DR: The Water Coolest is the curated clusterf*ck of business, career and personal finance news that’s going to make you marginally more intelligent among your peers.
1. The Grammys proved that celebs aren’t like us … who the F*CK doesn’t know the words to Sweet Caroline? (F*ck it, I’m pushing our own content on this … Beyonce Ft. The 2017 Grammys via ER)
2. Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spice is still probably the only reason to keep cable TV. (SNL: Melissa McCarthy’s Sean Spicer Is Back and Better Than Ever via The Daily Beast)
3. Just when you thought the Trump administration couldn’t get more f*cked up, his Treasury Secretary candidate was also a producer of the new Lego Movie. SMDH. (Lego Batman producer today. Treasury secretary tomorrow? via CNN)
4. Welp, we’re all pretty screwed. (America’s Biggest Creditors Dump Treasuries in Warning to Trump via Bloomberg)
5. The best new way to waste time at work is … (Google Maps now lets you send a list of recommendations to your friends via BI)